- Your shopping cart is empty!
Bengal Harvest Organic Ghee
Ghee is a healthy, shelf-stable food that is the best alternative to plain butter or other cooking oils. Ghee is one of those special super-foods that gives you the best of both worlds: it’s deeply rejuvenating, powerfully health-boosting and has out-of-this-world flavor. It should come as no surprise that it has been revered as a prized food in all over the world for thousands of years. Ghee is used as an ingredient in traditional dishes, as an ideal fat for frying, and even in Ayurvedic medicine! Pure Ghee is collected from evaporated cow milk solids. Pure Ghee from Bengal Harvest contains contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K. Ghee made from organic butter of pastured cows is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), while Butyric Acid. CLA fights against heart diseases and diabetic, besides reducing extra weight. Vitamin K-2 helps to strengthen your mouth and teeth, while Butyric Acid can help greatly in your better digestive system. Golden colored Ghee is prepared by a traditional process of melting and simmering unsalted butter until all the water evaporates and the milk solids settle at the bottom. The remaining butter oil is very stable, giving it a high smoke point, which makes it an excellent choice to use for frying. Pure Ghee can be stored without refrigeration for several months. Bengal Harvest Ghee is made by our own supervision to ensure the organic and pure product.
Why Pure Ghee?
1. Ghee is one of the best oils for cooking.
2. It has a very high smoke point.
3. Its chemical structure does not change at high heat.
4. Ghee is a nutrient dense food and contains healthy fat-soluble vitamins.
5. Cow milk has the essence of the grass and plants, and cow ghee possesses the essence of cow milk.
6. Ghee does not contain harmful trans fats or hydrogenated oils which can cause heart disease and many other serious health problems.
Why Bengal Harvest Pure Ghee?
1. Bengal Harvest Pure Ghee is made from evaporated cow milk solids.
2. No chemicals or other harmful elements are used to prepare the Ghee.
3. Pure Ghee from Bengal Harvest contains CLA, Vitamin K, Butyric Acid.
4. You use less than half of other oils and it enhances the flavor of food
5. Ghee contains Conjugated Linolenic Acid.
How to order in Bengal Harvest?
To order any products with guaranteed purity - follow any of the steps below, and we will do the rest for you with care!
Inbox us at Facebook ( www.facebook.com/BengalHarvest)
Order from our website www.bengalharvest.com
Call us directly on 01670186070.